Short Term Mission’s Director
Short Term Mission’s Director (Will work under the direction of Diego)
- Skilled in organization and logistics
- Friendly and communicates well with teams
- Able to speak Spanish
- Manage and develop the GO website page including needed items they can bring to the base, daily costs, what to pack, what to expect etc.
- Communicate with applicants
- Select teams with Diego’s approval
- Arrange transportation, lodging and interpretors for incoming teams
- Provide appropriate structure to guide the team leader, developing activities and ministries according to New Songs time frame and specific needs
- Communicate any necessary changes with short-term teams and long-term staff
- Help Lisa and Diego with team orientation
- Help incoming teams with arrival from the airport and orienting them on the trip home, to settling in the dorms and registering in accounting, through orientation and group planning.
- Work alongside team leaders to facilitate daily plans
- Oversee prayer and team devotions (if team leader does not)
- Plan and lead fun day off activities to introduce teams to Nicaraguan tourist sites.
Contact us to apply for this position.