Hospitality Position (Will work under the direction of Linda)
- Background in nutrition
- Experience in cooking and creating meals
- Able to speak Spanish to communicate with both teams and kitchen/house staff
- Friendly and welcoming
- Work alongside the kitchen staff to think creatively and come up with new healthy meals with ingredients available in Nicaragua
- Create weekly menus for teams and mission staff
- Communicate with buyers about weekly menu and shopping list
- Work within the given budget when creating and planning meals.
- Prepare dorm rooms for incoming teams and visitors
- Ensure that rooms, bathrooms, and kitchens are kept clean
- Cook breakfast for teams in the mornings
- Create a hospitable environment to welcoming guests serving at New Song
Contact us to apply for this position.